Sunday, February 20, 2011

Scary Dream

Last night I had a dream I met this boy with the same name as me. I took him to this lot to show him an abandoned building I liked to hang out in. We go in, go up the stairwell and enter a hallway. We hear voices and realize we're not alone. We walk in on what appears to be a photo shoot of some kind. All I remember about the models is that they were wearing a lot of makeup... actually they might have been wearing some sort of face paint. The photographer yelled at us at first... but some revelation flashed over his face and he began offering us treats on a plate. I had one, but for some reason I instructed my friend not to and told him we had to go- NOW.

So we started running, but in my dreams whenever you run it's like you're legs are underwater. We looked back behind us and my friend commented on the horizon. It didn't look normal. It was like an infinite block of white pulsating light. We looked ahead and saw the same effect. A feeling of dread swept over me. I shouted "Oh my god, we're IN THE GAME!" We tried to run more but didn't even make it to the opening of the gate before seeing a woman in uniform patrolling. She had seen us, and we knew she had. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment